Makumira University College (MUCo) invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to be considered for immediate employment to fill the vacancy for Assistant Lecturer in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences:
ASSISTANT LECTURER – for B.Ed. Computer Science
1 - POST
Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with a minimum GPA of 4.0 or a B+ average at master’s degree level, AND Holder of first degree or equivalent qualification (honours) in the first or Upper Second Class division of at least 3.8 GPA in the same field from recognized higher learning institutions.
Successful candidate will be expected to:
* Conduct lectures, seminars, tutorials and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
* Set, invigilate and mark undergraduate examinations;
* Supervise projects and practical training for undergraduate students;
* Conduct research and publish results;
* Carry out consultancy and public services;
* Participate in relevant workshops and conferences organised by MUCo and others in the related field;
* Perform any other relevant duties assigned by one’s superior.
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with their qualification and experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Those who meet the above requirements may apply to the undersigned not later than three weeks from the first day of appearance of this advertisement. All applications must be accompanied by photocopies of relevant certificates, transcripts, testimonials and Curriculum Vitae.
MAKUMIRA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE,
P.O. BOX 55,
Meshack Maganga 2010
Sign up here with your email